1. Connecting technology with objectives is vital. It will capture the students attention. In turn it will motivate them.
2. Timing is everything and using time wisely is a must for the students to maximize mastering the objective of the day. Accountability is a must in using time wisely.
3. I looked at TenMarks and ManipulaMath. ManipulaMath has some good geometry content. This could be used for review as well as learning. I think it would keep the kids interest.
4. The Ipad has tons of possibilities with all the apps available along with Facebook. So many geometry lessons are available. Free Graphing Calculator is useful in geometry as well as Algebra. Geometry: Volume of Solids might have some possibilities. Learning to use this in stations is the challenge as well as how to assess on a daily basis.
5. It is amazing the number of uses the Ipad has. Letting them see if if they can find other presentations will be interesting. I can only imagine what is to come.